And it still works!
10 plus ones
Shared publicly•View activity
View 13 previous comments
- Oh yes, we had to use log tables through senior school. The first time I was allowed to use a calculator in an exam was college.Oct 7, 2012
- I still have one, although I haven't used it for anything serious since I was 10. For a while I used to carry it around in my 20s and again in my 30s, my idea was if my computer ever failed me I would be able to use it to send mail.Oct 9, 2012
- My father had a slide rule he kept in his desk drawer. I regret never learning how to use it.Oct 11, 2012
- Oct 11, 2012
- Matthew: I still have a homemade set of Napier's Bones around here somewhere, I think my Dad made them, and I knew how to use them at one point (never from actual class work of course.)Oct 11, 2012
- Awesome, thank you!Oct 11, 2012
Add a comment...