Attitude is everything. From the way we view struggle to the risks we’re willing to take to attain success; attitude IS everything! In today’s society a positive attitude or pleasant disposition can make the difference between landing the job of your dreams and, solely landing flat on your face. Don’t be your own worst enemy by allowing your negative attitude to repel your future good fortune. Fact is, maintaining a good attitude is a choice.
It’s as simple as choosing to see the glass have full verses, the glass half empty. A positive attitude is the badge of the diligent and a spring in their step. It may not solve all of your problems nevertheless; it does make your life’s path a more pleasant road to walk in the end. Good journey! ~ Tay (Life with Purpose)
- L.I.F.E with PurposeCertified Dynamic Life Strategist, 2008 - presentAssisting individuals with personal and professional growth through strategies that deliver desired outcome(s).
- ACH Child & Family ServicesCo Advisor/Youth Mentor, 2008 - 2011
- American G.I. ForumCase Manager, 2010 - 2011
- Southern Minnesota Regional Legal ServicesParalegal/Outreach Specialist, 2000 - 2006
- Tarrant County CollegePsychology/Social Work, 2007 - present
- Globe College of BusinessSales & Marketing Management, 1994 - 1995
A friend is someone who helps you up when you're down, and if they can't...
A friend is someone who helps you up when you're down, and if they can't, they lay down beside you and listen. -Unknown Photography: Unknown
Best Piece of Advice . . .: Is There a Such Thing As Healing Pain?
Life Lessons 101, lesson #2: Is there a such thing as healing pain? Breakups suck! The pain of separation has been likened to experiencing a
Best Piece of Advice . . .: Grateful Thanksgiving?
This time of year is notorious for bringing into focus the little things we could be thankful for that throughout the year seem to be outsid
Best Piece of Advice . . .: The Show Must Go On . . .
Welcome back readers! Or maybe the welcome back should be strained to me as I've been the one who has been M.I.A. Anywho, there has been so
If You Want Your Brain to Work at Full Capacity Avoid These Prescription...
Drugs commonly taken for a variety of common medical conditions negatively affect your brain, causing long term cognitive impairment. These
What Losing 180 Pounds Really Does to Your Body — & Your Mind
Writer Jen Larsen shares her experience with weight loss surgery.