Textpattern.com is bringing up a "Non-Existant Domain" message ? Is it that way for everyone?
3 plus ones
Shared publicly•View activity
View 19 previous comments
- Mike DennisModerator - my understanding from previous discussions in the forums is that Mr Allen has been unresponsive to inquiries about transferring the domain names.Dec 21, 2015
- Dean owns the domain. Dean is awol and doesn't give a shit about textpattern. I'm guessing something just went wrong with the Dns settings and he's oblivious.Dec 21, 2015
- Dec 21, 2015
- Mike DennisModerator+1Dec 21, 2015
- yes that will be the new docs home once the site is finished (although you can use it now in a kind of scrappy half-finish state!). Regarding using .io for everything else - we would rather not at this stage (maybe once the RPC server is sidelined as planned in v4.7 this might be more of a viable option).Dec 22, 2015
- Mike DennisModeratorWill hold off on updating the link in the Google Community "About" until it's officially rolled out, especially with Textpattern.net being accessible again.Dec 22, 2015
Add a comment...