To all my American friends wondering what #IPL is (currently #5 on trending topics) - it stands for Indian Premier League. It's all the commonwealth peeps talking about the most awesomest sport ever invented - CRICKET!!!
10 plus ones
Shared publicly•View activity
- And here is IPL's page on Google+: https://plus.google.com/u/0/115930737473989408918
Go follow them. They post good pics and news.Apr 12, 2012
- Thanks for sharing! I'm one of the [probably few] Americans that follow Cricket.Apr 12, 2012
- [American here] Correction: IPL is Twenty20, which is by far the worst cricket out there, combining all of the simplicity of baseball without the subtlety.
I'd probably rank them 50-over, Test, Twenty20.Apr 12, 2012
- Follow Cricket? We don't even know what they're doing when they get out there.
It looks like a bat, but then they sort of run at the pitcher and what ARE they doing? Terribly confusing I can tell you.Apr 12, 2012
- Just a Circus..........made to order for raking in big bucksApr 12, 2012
- I like Test much better than Twenty20 as well.Apr 12, 2012
- You've got the wrong IPL, because nobody cares about cricket. #ipl stands for IGN Pro League, an eSports tournament that happened last weekend in Vegas :p (1st place in the SC2 tournament got $40,000 - not bad for 3 days of playing video games)Apr 12, 2012