Start a hangout
Works at Life Hack
Attended University Campus Suffolk
Lives in Felixstowe, Suffolk
- University Campus SuffolkBA (Hons) Film and Media, 2009 - 2012A 2:2 in BA (Hons) Film and Media Degree, with a first year specialising in Journalism
- Suffolk New CollegeA/AS Levels, 2006 - 20081 A-Level and 3 AS-Levels A-Level: Sociology (Grade C) AS Levels: Film Studies (Grade B), Communication Studies (Grade B), Law (Grade C)
- Deben High School10 GCSE's, 2001 - 200610 GCSEs, including Maths and English, Grades A-C
Writer/IT Technician/Software Quality Tester
Writing, Adobe Creative Suite, Marketing Assistance, IT Support, Software Testing
- Life HackWriter, 2014 - presentWriting articles on a regular basis for LifeHack.org
- Gathering Storm Films (on behalf of Norfolk Productions)Film Production Runner, 2013 - 2013Controlling members of the public (from interrupting filming) on Above and Beyond: The Birth of the Israeli Air Force (produced by Nancy Spielberg)
- Care UKFilmmaker, 2013 - 2013Creating a video for Care UK's conference in London. Working on ideas with the Marketing team.
- John Catt Educational LtdData Administrator, 2013 - 2013Updating the company’s contact database by using extensive research skills. This required a very tight deadline and thousands of records to update. It also gave me the opportunity to see how the graphic designers used Adobe InDesign to produce the book covers.
- SpicerhaartMarketing Intern, 2012 - 2012Assisting the Marketing Manager by producing video production, from pre-production to posting the videos on YouTube. This involved using my creative skills through to online marketing.
- New Wolsey TheatrePre-Production Assistant, 2011 - 2012Producing videos for the Robin Hood panto as a member of the Marketing team
- Summerisle StudiosCamera Operator, 2011 - 2011Working on chef Franck Pontais' video cookery series as a camera operator Operating cameras at live event: 'Ipswich's Got Talent 2011'
- BBC Radio SuffolkIntern, 2011 - 2011Providing assistance in the news room, including arranging for guests to come on the show and researching new story ideas.
- EXF Perform BetterWeb Developer, 2011 - 2011This involved: Editing EXF's Social Media, editing/updating their website web content, adding/editing products to their website