A big thank you and sincere congratulations to the Naga communities of Pangti, Sungro, Ashaa and Doyang villages who rose up to the occasion to provide safe passage to the falcons. There is still a long way to go, but cheers to a great start!
- Conservation IndiaLead Coordinator, 2011 - present
- RangDeBoard Member, 2010 - present
- InnovliteBoard Member, 2009 - 2011
- Procter & GambleBrand Marketing, 1995 - 1998
- Marketics TechnologiesCo-founder / CEO, 2003 - 2008
- Intercept TechnologiesCo-founder / CEO, 1998 - 2002
- Vidya Mandir1975 - 1989
- New College1989 - 1992
- SPJIMR1993 - 1995
Human – Leopard Conflict, Ranthambore Tiger Reserve
Read the full article at Conservation India
A preview of Gmail's new look - Official Gmail Blog
Archives. Archives, June (9), May (6), April (10), March (5), February (6), January (5), December (10), November (4), October (5), September
The 10 Best and Worst Films from the First Half of 2011 | Pajiba ...
Pajiba: Reviews, News, Quotes & Cultural Commentary.
Early 'Transformers 3′ Review Says It's The Best One Yet [Update...
The first major review of 'Transformers: Dark of the Moon' pegs the film as being the best in Michael Bay's 'Transformers&#3