- find my room now in most hotels and motels.
- find my seat on some airplanes.
- buy a cell phone that talks and a computer that can talk right out of the box.
- take a headset to most ATM machines and get cash without someone sighted helping me.
- get my medications at some major pharmacies and have the instructions available in audio.
- be told when it is safe to cross a street.
- go to a movie, enjoy audio description and have some TV shows described.
- go to some restaurants and read the menu on my own.
-- Berl Colley, Lacey, WA
- Skål TechnologyOwner, presentI provide one-on-one instruction in Windows file management, the Office Suite, and various assistive software. I help people with low vision become productive in school, at work, and back in their communities.
- Access Technology, Inc.2009 - 2One-on-one instruction in Windows file management and the Office Suite, customizing screen magnifying software. We focus on key commands rather than using the mouse.
I love this quote from Frederick Douglas:
“If there is no struggle, there is no progress. Those who profess to favor freedom, and deprecate agitation, are men who want crops without plowing up the ground, they want rain without thunder and lightning.”
- University of Washington
- Bob Jones University
- UC Santa Barbara