This quote caught my eye earlier today as I was perusing quotes by Douglas Adams. I was curious about the original source and none of the quotations websites listed it so I did what anyone with the internet at their fingertips does. I Googled it and found what appears to be its correct source, a speech delivered by the president of Rotary International, Donald A. Adams, at the 17th Annual Convention of Rotary International in 1926.
- Apple Inc.Genius, 2007 - present
- New York State Department of HealthInformation Technology Specialist 3, 1993 - present
- Northeast Vitreo-Retinal AssociatesOphthalmic Photographer, 1989 - 1992
- University at Albany, The State University of New YorkPysychology, 1998 - 2002
- Syracuse UniversityFilm Art, 1987 - 1988
- Sage College of AlbanyFine Arts, 1985 - 1987
The Humble Indie Bundle 6: Pay what you want for awesome games and help ...
Pay whatever you want to get Dustforce, Rochard, Shatter, S.P.A.Z., Torchlight, Vessel, and five breathtaking soundtracks -- all while suppo
Father and son lunch box comics make everything in this world better
Every day Rob Kimmel starts half of a mini-comic for his 8-year-old son Ben. He then slips it into Ben's lunchbox, for Ben to finish at scho
kung fu grippe • Apple will not release iPad 3 at Macworld or CES
Apple will not release iPad 3 at Macworld or CES http://www.loopinsight.com/2011/12/29/apple-will-not-release-ipad-3-at-macworld-or-ces/ par
Just Glue Some Gears On It (And Call It Steampunk)
Inspired by the category "Things That Are Not Steampunk" on Regretsy (http://www.regretsy.com), and (of course) those peerless purveyors of