Profile cover photo
Profile photo
Manu Sporny
3,129 followers -
Founder/CEO, leading the integration of finance and payments into the core architecture of the Web
Founder/CEO, leading the integration of finance and payments into the core architecture of the Web

3,129 followers
About
Posts

Credentials CG Meeting Summary for 2017-08-08

We discussed introductions and reintroductions, agenda review, digital verification community group, mission statement, kimhd to send out proposal for how ccg and dvcg work , and kimhd to add subscribe button on our page, like "join" on .

Agenda:
https://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-credentials/2017Aug/0013.html
Topics:
1. Introductions and Reintroductions
2. Agenda Review
3. Digital Verification Community Group
4. Mission Statement
Action Items:
1. KimHD to send out proposal for how CCG and DVCG work
together.
2. KimHD to add subscribe button on our page, like "Join" on
https://www.w3.org/community/credentials/. Make sure patent
policy, etc is respected

Full transcript and audio logs are available here:

http://w3c.github.io/vctf/meetings/2017-08-08/

#vctf #w3c
Add a comment...

Credentials CG Meeting Summary for 2017-08-01

We discussed action items, introductions and re-introductions, update on community group name, and revising the mission statement.

Agenda:
https://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-credentials/2017Jul/0040.html
Topics:
1. Action Items
2. Introductions and Re-introductions
3. Update on Community Group Name
4. Revising the Mission Statement

Full transcript and audio logs are available here:

http://w3c.github.io/vctf/meetings/2017-08-01/

#vctf #w3c
Add a comment...


Credentials CG Meeting Summary for 2017-06-27

We discussed introductions, and selective disclosure and cl signatures.

Agenda:
https://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-credentials/2017Jun/0098.html
Topics:
1. Introductions
2. Selective Disclosure and CL Signatures

Full transcript and audio logs are available here:

http://w3c.github.io/vctf/meetings/2017-06-27/

#vctf #w3c
Add a comment...

Credentials CG Meeting Summary for 2017-06-20

We discussed bitcoin did method (btcr), chainpoint v3.0, and linked data signatures.

Agenda:
https://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-credentials/2017Jun/0077.html
Topics:
1. Bitcoin DID Method (BTCR)
2. Chainpoint v3.0
3. Linked Data Signatures

Full transcript and audio logs are available here:

http://w3c.github.io/vctf/meetings/2017-06-20/

#vctf #w3c
Add a comment...

Credentials CG Meeting Summary for 2017-06-13

We discussed introductions, action items, community group naming, interaction with banking/finance industry, planning for w3c tpac, work item review, rdf dataset canonicalization, and privacy and security requirements.

Agenda:
https://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-credentials/2017Jun/0065.html
Topics:
1. Introductions
2. Action Items
3. Community Group Naming
4. Interaction with Banking/Finance Industry
5. Planning for W3C TPAC
6. Work Item Review
7. RDF Dataset Canonicalization
8. Privacy and Security Requirements
Action Items:
1. Chairs to work on technologies pitch for TPAC

Full transcript and audio logs are available here:

http://w3c.github.io/vctf/meetings/2017-06-13/

#vctf #w3c
Add a comment...

Credentials CG Meeting Summary for 2017-06-06

We discussed introductions, agenda review, action items, current polls, decentralized identifiers, reputation systems, and next meeting.

Agenda:
https://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-credentials/2017Jun/0058.html
Topics:
1. Introductions
2. Agenda Review
3. Action Items
4. Current Polls
5. Decentralized Identifiers
6. Reputation Systems
7. Next Meeting

Full transcript and audio logs are available here:

http://w3c.github.io/vctf/meetings/2017-06-06/

#vctf #w3c
Add a comment...

Credentials CG Meeting Summary for 2017-05-30

We discussed community group scope and naming, verifiable claims browser api and browser polyfill, lifecycle of a verifiable claim, data minimization and selective disclosure report, and decentralized identifier spec.

Agenda:
https://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-credentials/2017May/0057.html
Topics:
1. Community Group Scope and Naming
2. Verifiable Claims Browser API and Browser Polyfill
3. Lifecycle of a Verifiable Claim
4. Data Minimization and Selective Disclosure Report
5. Decentralized Identifier Spec

Full transcript and audio logs are available here:

http://w3c.github.io/vctf/meetings/2017-05-30/

#vctf #w3c
Add a comment...

Post has attachment
Credentials CG Meeting Summary for 2017-05-23

We discussed introductions, action item review, and future work items.

Agenda:
https://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-credentials/2017May/0050.html
Topics:
1. Introductions
2. Action Item Review
3. Future Work Items Discussion
Action Items:
1. Kim create poll for priorities
2. Chairs close poll after ~3 weeks, decide separate group,
naming
3. Chairs finalize missions statement after after decision of
group naming

Full transcript and audio logs are available here:

http://w3c.github.io/vctf/meetings/2017-05-23/

#vctf #w3c
Add a comment...

Post has attachment
Verifiable Claims Community Group Meeting Summary for 2017-05-16

We discussed new chairs, new members, review of credentails cg mission statement, community group priorities, and potential new work items.

Agenda:
https://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-credentials/2017May/0035.html
Topics:
1. Introduce New Chairs
2. New Members
3. Review of Credentails CG Mission Statement
4. Community Group Priorities
5. Potential Work Items
Action Items:
1. Manu to create preliminary list of work items for group and
send out to mailing list.
2. ChristopherA to create first draft of new credential mission
3. Christopher to create a new proposal for how digitial
verificaton group integrates.

Full transcript and audio logs are available here:

http://w3c.github.io/vctf/meetings/2017-05-16/

#vctf #w3c
Add a comment...

Verifiable Claims Task Force Meeting Summary for 2017-05-09

We discussed agenda review and introductions, wg document handoff, joining the vcwg, open mic / community group next steps, and CG/WG call next week.

Agenda:
https://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-credentials/2017May/0004.html
Topics:
1. Agenda Review and Introductions
2. WG Document Handoff
3. Joining the VCWG
4. Reminder: this is last CG call at this time
5. Open Mic / Community Group Next Steps
6. CG and WG call next week
Action Items:
1. burn to be the chair to work though the publishing process
with manu help

Full transcript and audio logs are available here:

http://w3c.github.io/vctf/meetings/2017-05-09/

#vctf #w3c
Add a comment...
Wait while more posts are being loaded