If you're in business, showing expertise is an essential part of building authority, reputation and ultimately trust - all important factors on being found on the web.
This is a conversation that goes around and around in social media. While it's widely accepted that referring to oneself as a "guru" is pretentious, being an expert is a brand necessity.
After all, who will purchase a product or service from someone who isn't clear about their expertise.
Many are reticent to call themselves experts either because they they lack personal confidence, don't own a "niche" or, if they're in social media, believe no one can be an expert due to ever-changing technology.
Join us and add your questions and comments to those of the #RayLunchBunch as we explore the challenges of defining your expertise and niche online.
Be sure to stick around for the last 5 minutes of the show when we'll be serving our Lunch Bunch Take-Out - tips and links to resources relating to the day's topic.
Watching on mobile? Here's the YouTube link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SeK4nifYpCM
The #RayLunchBunch are:
- The ScottTreatment: www.theSCOTTtreatment.com
- Bowden2Bowden marketing & branding virtual consultancy firm: http://bowden2bowden.com - Twitter:@bowden2bowden
- Business Consulting Advisory Board: http://infusionprinciple.com - Twitter:@jess_dewell
- Google+ Events, Coaching, Digital Strategist: http://www.whatsnextblog.com/ Twitter:@whatsnext
- Power Your Business With Google Plus: Visit: rayhiltz.com - Twitter:@rayhiltz
Watch our last show here: How to Use Semantic Search to Grow Your Business
For past Lunch Bunch shows, check out my YouTube Playlist: http://goo.gl/6841cD
This is a Google+ Tips & Topics Community presentation:
Subscribe here for my weekly Google+ Tips Newsletter: http://goo.gl/EbWkOa
Heads Up: If you attended the show and commented in the events page, you will be put in a notification circle to be invited to future shows. If you don't wish to be included in this notification circle, let me know and I'll remove you from it. :-)