Thanks for breaking down some amazing Broken Link Checkers
Check it out
This is something that I have been tossing around for a while.
Questions like how to show that you are expert enough?
If you are new to marketing, it can be easy to be drowned away in all that crap.
- Ecole CreusotEnglish as a Second Language Teacher, 2008 - present
- National School of LanguageEnglish as a Second Language Teacher, 2008 - 2009
- Department of National DefenceCivilian Instructor, 2006 - 2006
My name is Iain Robson and I am a teacher. I continually push my mind by learning new things through expanding my knowledge with fresh ways of thinking. Recently, I have begun exploring social media with more intent.
I have focused on social media as a new direction. Having tried such things as podcasts, twitter chats and creating facebook fan pages, I have broadened my knowledge and creative side.
This has become a driving force in my everyday life to progress my understanding and knowledge of social media. It has helped push my boundaries of creativity with new ways to utilize social media as a medium with a purpose.
Learning is in my nature.
- Laurentian UniversityBachelor of Education, 2007 - 2008
- Laurentian UniversityBachelor of Physical and Health Education, 2003 - 2007