Still confused about 4G? Check out this article from WSJ and tell us who you think has the largest 4GLTE network around. http://pub.vitrue.com/sjKB
11 plus ones
Shared publicly•View activity
View 50 previous comments
- I just post as reply. No tagging no hassle !Apr 12, 2012
- b4charges to update ICS they better fix all of the data dropsApr 13, 2012
- I believe it's to update your cell phone. Not the operating system.Apr 13, 2012
- im familiar with ICS , im currently running it and have been for months(CM9). I was being sarcastic. I have the most current radio update 902 on my bionic but there are frequent 4g and data drops experienced by all users over the last months. My comment should have read, before they think about charging for this update they had better address the Data issues. Sorry if i was unclearApr 13, 2012
- No problem. I went today and took the spectrum and removed the sim. I wiped it with a cloth and then reinstalled.
I took both that phone and the Razr and both had a stable 4G connection all day on both cells. It is possible that fixed my not having 4G on both devices.Apr 13, 2012
- Always good to remove sim after a data drop. But for Bionic users a major radio upgrade has been announced to address this problem.
http://www.droidhive.com/forums/index.php?/page/index.html/_/other-news/59904-update-for-droid-bionic-officially-anno-r96Apr 16, 2012