83 plus ones
Shared publicly•View activity
View 41 previous comments
- Good morning to allSep 24, 2011
- I love the IOS Google Voice app --- works great for me. What would you have be better?Sep 24, 2011
- Oh, I love it too. It's mainly 3 things that I'd like to see:
1. Auto-fill in the "type number" window so that I could start typing a name and the app could show me options instead of having to go search for a contact through the whole list.
2. Fix a bug when I am typing a message and if I lost conection my message gets deleted.
3. Maybe picture texting.
Textfree and other free texting apps do all of the above very well.Sep 24, 2011
- oh and being able to mass delete messages woulndt hurt either.Sep 24, 2011
- "Need good android tablet" — there, I fixed it for you :) (my tongue is firmly in my cheek — I don't have an Android tablet)Sep 25, 2011
- Ed Byrne+1+David Grigg - The translate extension for chrome does work pretty well for the most part (it seems to miss a certain percentage of comments on G+ for some reason, and occasionally fails to translate at all). What I would really like is for Translate functionality to be built into the G+ mobile app. I can only read maybe 1/4 of the posts on my local Nearby stream since they are mostly in Chinese.Sep 25, 2011
Add a comment...