- Farmers InsuranceArea Business Developer, 2002 - present
My Five Greatest Business Lessons was also Life-Changing
It didn't come from my jobs as a stock analyst, stockbroker, corporate financier, investment banker or recruiter.
A few years ago I wanted to engage in a cause greater than myself: Teach next generation of leaders to take complete responsibility on "doing the right thing". My greatest lessons and inspirations have come from volunteering as an executive mentor at University of North Texas - Professional Leadership Program.
- Servant Leadership inspires and empowers long-lasting values to all stakeholders.
- Netweaving develops stronger relationships than networking.
- Shared-Value Businesses significantly out-perform their competitors. Certified Benefit Corporation & B Corporation legitimize and creates the standard for shared-values businesses. Purpose-driven companies create a synergistic economic and social value for all their stakeholders.
- Making money and making the world a better place are not mutually exclusive; they go together like nuts & bolts.
- "Employer of Choice" enhances life. Surround yourself with colleagues, peers, teammates and if you're lucky best friends who are setting you up to succeed.
We empower & inspire, to give them the resources, and the opportunities to grow and have them pay it forward.
A career is all about doing something to be proud of, bringing talented people together and creating something that’s going to make a real difference to other people’s lives. Hopefully, I'm able to inspire people live a life that matters.
I am fortunate enough to help place individuals into a business of their own where they can help protect families' continuity of lifestyle in case of an unexpected catastrophic event that would otherwise create financial hardship.
As an executive mentor and board member to University of North Texas Professional Leadership Program, We facilitate and inspire students to create meaningful and lasting value for people, community and environment.
I am a proud committee member of B Corp for Texas. #bcorp4tx
The book that changed my way of thinking: "Firms of Endearment -- World Class Companies.
To expand on a Chinese proverb:
If you want one year of prosperity, grow grains,
If you want ten years of prosperity grow trees,
If you want one hundred years of prosperity, grow people,
If you want one thousand years of prosperity, grow servant leaders.
Servant Leadership, Shared-Value Businesses, Benefit Corporations (B Corps), Recruiter, Leadership Development, Trainer, Mentor, Coach, Facilitator, Impact Investor, Best Place to Work, Great Workplaces, Droidography aka iphotography.
- University of North TexasFinance