to my Google+ profile! I am founder and
president of eAssistant - worldwide. I
help you to have a great internet presence and get the word out about your
services. It can be overwhelming to build
an online presence with all the technical details – I know, I have been there
myself. But don’t worry – I am here to
first let me introduce myself: I became
a virtual assistant in early 2008. In the last thirteen years, I
moved over 7 times, living in Germany, Texas, Italy, North Carolina and South
Carolina. I graduated in 2004 from University of Maryland with a B.S. in Business
Management. Additionally, I am a Certified Internet Marketing Virtual
Assistant and a Social Media Marketing Specialist from VAClassroom. I love to continuously
open my horizon by learning new skills.
Traveling, reading and body boarding are my favorite hobbies.
Since you know me a bit better now, I would like to tell you more about all the great services I offer:
- Social Media Strategy: the number 1 reason why most social media efforts are not successful is a missing strategy
- Social Media Set up / Optimization: have a specialist set-up and optimize your social profiles for maximum "findability."
- Social Media Management: saves you time to take care of your core business tasks.
- Social Media Posting and Scheduling: saves you time and gives you a regular presence in the social networks as well.
- Social Media Tracking: how are you social media efforts working? Great to make sure you are always on course to reach your goal.
- Online Reputation Management: people will talk about you if you are present or not. Make sure you can respond immediately for complete reputation control.
- Customized Facebook Page: how many million Facebook users are there? What else do I need to say?
- Social Media Marketing Training: rather want to do it yourself? Let me teach you step-by-step what you need to know.
Come over to my website and sign up for me free 7-day e-course about how to jump-start your online visibility!
I am looking forward to connecting with you!
- University of Marylandbusiness, 2005
- Fachhochschule f. Verwaltungadministration
- Social Media Manager and Strategist - Easy to understand social media solutions for stressfree marketing.Social Media Manager and Strategist, 2008 - present