Start a hangout
173 followers|8,355 views
Add a comment...
Collections BestReviews.Guide is following
Automatic shopping data in realtime.
BestReviews.Guide is a datadriven assistance tool that aggregates product reviews from across the web and outputs clear comparison graphs between top products.
With this tool, the online shopper can quickly compare products - not only from the manufacturer's product specs (which are written by the manufacturer or may be designed to pass inefficient quality tests) - but now from what people are saying about it.
The power of the consumer is increasing and wants to be heard.
Best Reviews.Guide automatically collects product review information from social platforms, blogs, forums, comments, articles, and user reviews. It silos this information to create a narrative data summary and clear comparison charts for you, the product information seeker.
The narrative data summaries include:
- Overall Ranking (the product's overall ranking out of all other products in its category)
- Dates of Reviews (the date of the first review and the date of the most recent review)
- Overall Sentiment (the overall sentiment compared with the average sentiment of all other products in its category)
- Likelihood of Recommendation (the likelihood that the current owners would recommend the product)
- Prices (a price comparison table of multiple retail stores)
- Ratings (a bar graph comparing social, buzz, and expert ratings)
- Quality (a pie chart showing the overall quality score compared with all other products in its category)
- Popularity trend (a curved line graph showing the rise and fall of the product's sales, ending at the present)