How often to you guys post on Google Plus vs. Twitter / Facebook, and what do you share? How is your Google Plus content different?
3 plus ones
Shared publicly•View activity
View 14 previous comments
- I use Facebook as much as if not more than ever, my Twitter useage has declined recently, and I'd be on G+ much more if more of my existing contacts were here.Nov 29, 2011
- I have a Page for Inbound Zombie and have been using it mainly as a channel for customers with an occasional public post.
I do a regular Hangout with and and recently did a hangout for a fundraising pledge I fulfilled: http://www.johnhaydon.com/2011/11/watch-joewaters-cut-all-my-hair-off-for-epicthanks/Nov 29, 2011
- I too tweet 24/7 (Empire Ave claims I create hundreds of tweets a week).
I love your experiment. I'm experimenting by posting things to Twitter, LinkedIn, FB page & profile, and here. I find I get different responses on each and reach different people. (Granted, I may be ticking off many more!)
I use my page here mostly as another place to repost my blog. I know that is like driving a Lamborghini to the corner market. (very powerful tool, stupidly simple task)
I always enjoy being a person on social media far more than being a company. I'm finding that here too.Nov 29, 2011
- PS If you're new too Hangouts, here's a how to (and why to) post I wrote last week: http://www.socialmediaexaminer.com/how-to-hold-your-own-google-hangout-and-why-you-should/Nov 29, 2011
- Enjoyed that post. I need to hangout more!Nov 30, 2011
- If you use Chrome, check out the Hangout Canopy extension. It helps you find live hangouts.Nov 30, 2011