Profile cover photo
Profile photo
Sina Sh
739 followers -
خودم را خوردم ٫ به تو رسیدم و تو هیچ
خودم را خوردم ٫ به تو رسیدم و تو هیچ

739 followers
About
Sina's posts

Public
بعضی روزها بوی خودشون رو دارن که حس خاصی رو برات تداعی میکنه ٬ احساس خالصی که فکری همراهش نیست ، شایدم از کم حافظه بودنمه

Post has shared content
Public
Our master needs help , stop what ever you doing ...
This is a possibly stupid question, and maybe it's just me that has ever wanted to do this, but I often end up having some terminal that is busy doing something (typically compiling the kernel, but it might be something else).

And I often end up wondering how long it's been churning away.

Yes, yes, I know about (and occasionally use) "ps kstart_time -ef". But it strikes me that it would be nicer to see in the terminal itself somehow. And while I can use PROMPT_COMMAND and do something like

PROMPT_COMMAND='printf "\033]0;$(date '+%X')\007"'

to show when the prompt was last printed in the terminal header, that isn't actually the same thing. It comes fairly close - it shows when the prompt was generated (so when the previous job finished), but not when I actually started a new job.

I'm guessing somebody else has wanted something like this in the past, and there's a way to make bash execute something before it starts each interactive command, instead of doing it when it prints the prompt. But my google-fu failed me.

Help me. <bats eyelashes>

EDIT: so Sajith in the comments points out that bash 4.4 (released three weeks ago) has the exact thing I was asking for. Life is good when people anticipate your issues.

Post has shared content
Public
تا به ما برسه بقیه موهامم ریخته
+Paul Kinlan rigged up credit card payments on the world wide web! Standards win if this pulls off ...

https://w3c.github.io/browser-payment-api/

Post has attachment
Public
فیلمش بزودی میاد:)

Public
شما باگ رو ببین اخه، اوپن افیس یه زمانی سه شنبه ها پرینت نمیکرده:)
https://bugs.launchpad.net/ubuntu/+source/cupsys/+bug/255161/comments/28

Post has attachment
Public
دریابید باگ امنیتیش رو اگر از imagemagic استفاده میکنید جایی که هیچ جنبنده را زنهار نیست.

Post has shared content
Public
کرنل لینوکس در نسخه ۴.۵ ، شامل ۲۱ میلیون خط کد که توسط ۴ هزار برنامه نویس و همکاری ۴۴۰ شرکت در حال حاضر توسعه یافته ، بزرگترین پروژه نرم افزاری دنیاس
Kroah-Hartman said the latest release (4.5) made two months ago contains over 21 million lines of code.

That’s a huge amount of code and may cause people to think that Linux is becoming way too big to run on the smaller devices. But the fact is vendors don’t run all of these 21 million lines of code on their devices; they choose what they need. As Kroah-Hartman said, “You don't run all of this stuff. All the drivers for all the hardware are in the kernel all together. My laptop runs about 1.6 million lines of code. Your phone runs about 2.5 million lines of code.”

What everyone does run is the core of the kernel, and that core is about 5 percent of the total Linux code base — 35 percent is networking stuff and over 40 percent is drivers.

More impressive than the amount of code, and what truly makes Linux the world's largest software project is the fact that last year around 4,000 developers and at least 440 different companies that contributed to the kernel. Kroah-Hartman said, “It's the largest software development project ever, in the history of computing — by the number of people using it, developing it, and now using it, and the number of companies involved. It's a huge number of people.”

Post has shared content
Public
از این ساده‌تر هم هست مگه (امنیت در کوزه)
"All any code needs to do to gain root access is send the text "rootmydevice" to an undocumented debugging process."

Post has shared content
Public
‏از دست دوست، چه عسل چه زهر، چه شکر چه حنظل، چه لطـف چـه قهـر.
‏ آنکس که عاشق لطف بود یا عاشق قهر، او عاشق خود باشد نه عاشق معشـوق
‏⁧‫#عين_القضات‬⁩

Post has attachment
Public
یه نکته ی جالب دیگه برای انتخاب react یا angular این هست که حتمن پیشنهاد میشه بشینیم یه اپ با این دوتا بزنیم و به شخصه pros/cons هاشو دریابیم
Wait while more posts are being loaded