Engineering Lab Technician, present
Accountable for the Wet Lab area, backside flip-chip, wire bond BGA product sample prep, Engineering product and Sample Prep/ VarioEdit LCE Tool/Haas CNC Automation milling/polishing tool and Filmetrics Laser development/CVI/Denton AR coaters.
• Integrated newly-acquired procedures to Haas CNC Automation Window Base GUI tools in the Sample Prep areas and CNC MX milling/polishing tools.
• Established and implemented procedures for Chipset and Microprocessor Failure Analysis team in performing sample prep. Supported Flash Technology in yield improvement, process development and characterization.
Electronics Specialist, 1984 - 1994
Oversaw all characterization, programming, and testing for the Bipolar Test Engineering group.
Performed equipment maintenance (thermal shock, temperature cycle, and burn-in ovens) and repair (power supplies, PC boards, clock circuits and Environment Stress Chambers). Also responsible for failure analysis and characterization in-dept. system level failure of automated testing.
• Assisted Test Engineers in writing and updating test programs on complex test systems.
• Publication of characterization reports on excels words and Power Point.
• Highly regarded by employees for sharing concerns, problems and opportunities.
U. S Armay
n Chief/Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant assigned to oversee a 40-man radar platoon, 8 radar system, 11 military vehicles, and management of classified material. Initially assigned to duty as Radar Technician. Periodic maintenance and troubleshooting to component level or repair CRT's, complex circuit boards, and band-pass filters were necessary and performed daily.