Start a hangout
3 followers|10,452 views
Works at Intel Corporation
Attended University og Georgia
Lives in Granite Bay
3 followers|10,452 views
Experienced Engineering Lab Technician
• Strong working knowledge of semi-conductor process flow methodology • Demonstrates natural Leadership ability • Strong time-management and multi-tasking skills • Worked with peer to create CNC Automation Engineering Tool • Fundamental knowledge and familiarity with High volume manufacturing processes • Proactively and independently able to resolve operational issues • Excellent judgment in resolving non-standard problems • Produce results in a timely manner
- Intel CorporationEngineering Lab Technician, presentAccountable for the Wet Lab area, backside flip-chip, wire bond BGA product sample prep, Engineering product and Sample Prep/ VarioEdit LCE Tool/Haas CNC Automation milling/polishing tool and Filmetrics Laser development/CVI/Denton AR coaters. • Integrated newly-acquired procedures to Haas CNC Automation Window Base GUI tools in the Sample Prep areas and CNC MX milling/polishing tools. • Established and implemented procedures for Chipset and Microprocessor Failure Analysis team in performing sample prep. Supported Flash Technology in yield improvement, process development and characterization.
- SigneticsElectronics Specialist, 1984 - 1994Oversaw all characterization, programming, and testing for the Bipolar Test Engineering group. Performed equipment maintenance (thermal shock, temperature cycle, and burn-in ovens) and repair (power supplies, PC boards, clock circuits and Environment Stress Chambers). Also responsible for failure analysis and characterization in-dept. system level failure of automated testing. • Assisted Test Engineers in writing and updating test programs on complex test systems. • Publication of characterization reports on excels words and Power Point. • Highly regarded by employees for sharing concerns, problems and opportunities.
- U. S Armayn Chief/Staff SergeantStaff Sergeant assigned to oversee a 40-man radar platoon, 8 radar system, 11 military vehicles, and management of classified material. Initially assigned to duty as Radar Technician. Periodic maintenance and troubleshooting to component level or repair CRT's, complex circuit boards, and band-pass filters were necessary and performed daily.
Roseville - Miami - Atlanta - St. Louis - El Paso - San Jose
A great person and a man of his words
In his heart a man plans his course, but the Lord determines his steps.
Survived high school and college and have 3 kids
- University og GeorgiaBusiness degree, 1977 - 1981
- San Jose State University1991 - 1994
- Mission College1984 - 1986