- retiredpresentConsultant to the petrochemical industry, explorer of all things interesting in the world, writer
- GTC TechnologyProject Manager, 2006 - 2008
- Bechtel CorporationTechnology Manager, 1996 - 2002
- Millenium PetrochemicalProduction Manager, 1992 - 1996
- Shedden Uhde EngineeringProject Manager, 2003 - 2004
- PT Chandra AsriProject Manager, 1990 - 1992
- Union Carbide CorporationLicensing Project Manager, 1979 - 1990
- University of ArkansasChemical Engineering, 1975 - 1979Fayetteville, Arkansas
- West Virginia College of Graduate StudiesMBA, 1980 - 1985Institute West Virginia
- Newport High Schoolhigh school, 1972 - 1975Newport, Arkansas
Inmates at San Francisco Jail Say Deputies Forced Them to Fight "Gladiat...
Jail inmates held in San Francisco's Hall of Justice allege sheriff's deputies have forced them to fight "gladiator-style," San Francisco Pu
Archeologists Stunned by Ancient Stone Circles in Mideast
The Latest News from the Beehive State
The Virgin Mary Wins a Medal in Spain—and Triggers a Lawsuit
Spain’s Interior Ministry awarded the Gold Medal of Police Merit this year to a life-size statue, Our Most Holy Mary of Love. The choice tri
Google removes 'thousands' of hacked celebrity photos
Google insist they have removed ''tens of thousands'' of hacked celebrity pictures from their websites.
UPDATE: Wanted Man Living Underneath Austin Snow Cone Shop - keyetv.com ...
UPDATE: The owner of Sno-Beach said she was not aware of the extent to which the homeless camp
UWM frat investigated over alleged drugs in party drinks
A fraternity at the University of Wisconsin-Milwaukee has been suspended and is under investigation into whether its members may have slippe
Occupy Wall Street Strike Debt Retires Nearly $4 Million of Student Loan...
One of the offshoots of the Occupy Wall Street movement which has had a direct impact on individual lives is Strike Debt. This arm of the mo
Newspaper: GOP attorney general candidate threatened lawsuit against Hei...
OMAHA (AP) — The Republican candidate for attorney general sought to intervene on behalf of former Lt. Gov. Lavon Heidemann as Heidemann’s s
Cee Lo Green pleads no contest to slipping ecstasy to woman he met at Lo...
The former "Voice" judge maintained he did nothing wrong while taking the plea Friday. He was sentenced to three years' probation and must p
Federal Cybersecurity Director Found Guilty on Child Porn Charges | Thre...
As the acting cybersecurity chief of a federal agency, Timothy DeFoggi should have been well versed in the digital footprints users leave be
Houston Newsmakers August 24: Is Perry indictment politics or criminal?
Also featured: Houston Independent School District Superintendent Terry Grier.
Court records shed new light on teen linked to mother’s death in Bali - ...
Heather Mack was a handful. Long before her mother’s body was found stuffed in a suitcase outside a Bali resort, and before police began mak