Cheapest haircut in the south denver area. Spent 30 minutes looking for coupons to great clips and super cut and was glad i chose this one.
Nice place for a quick haircut when you need one. Make sure you carry cash along. Value for money for $8.
- Press TVNews Reporter, International Correspondent for Mumbai and South India, 2009 - 2010
- webodromearise.com (Online Advertising)2006 - 2006
- WATshow.com (Host of India's first online news show)2007 - 2008
- Avalon Heights Intl School (Primary School, Taught French and General Knowledge)2007 - 2008
- iMedia Intern (My 1st startup, Provided internships to media students in Mumbai)2008 - 2008
- Wow Factor Communications (Public Relations Executive)2008 - 2008
- CKLN 88.1 FM (Radio Talk Show Host)2008 - 2009
- Ryerson University Annual Fund (Alumni Fundraising)2009 - 2009
- Ryerson University Television (Fouding Member, Camera Operator and Community News Reporter)2009 - 2009
- Rogers TV York Region (Sports TV Production)2009 - 2009
- Linking Saudi Arabia (Linkedin Consultants)2009 - 2009
- Jamiris - (Food Business)2007 - 2008
- CNN IBN - (TV, News)2007 - 2007
- Saudi Gazette (Newspaper)Copy Editor - Freelance Journalist, 2010 - 2011
- S J MetalsOperations Manager, 2011 - 2011
- FoursquareAmbassador, Saudi Arabia, 2011 - 2011
- Century 21 EventsMarketing and Collaboration, 2011 - 2011
- MergermarketFinancial Journalist, 2011 - 2011
University of Missouri, Columbia MO
After graduating with a Journalism major from Mumbai University in 2009, he worked with an Iran-based English news network (Press TV) as their India correspondent for a year before shifting base to Jeddah, Saudi Arabia. There he worked for Saudi Gazette, TEDx Arabia, S J Metals, Century 21 Events and Mergermarket at various positions over a 9 month period.
Thanks to his fascination with location based social networking Aamer was chosen as Saudi Arabia's Ambassador to Foursquare.com where his work involved helping businesses join the foursquare platform. He also helped Foursquare's New York based team connect with the largest telecom provider for Saudi youth in developing Partner badges.
Before getting into journalism, while Aamer was studying his bachelor's desgree in Jai Hind College, Mumbai, he worked as a primary school teacher, a PR executive, a Communication skills trainer, an Online Advertising Salesman, a fundraiser for orphans, a host for an internet based news show and ran marathons for charity.
Aamer loves content and loves the media for its power to create powerful content.
Aamer's mini-documentary on Muslims in India was nominated for an international film festival 2010-2011.
Feel free to contact him by email or over the phone
- Guru Jambeshwar University2009 - 2011
- Ryerson University (School of Journalism)2008 - 2009
- Mumbai University (Jai Hind College)2005 - 2008
- Don Bosco New Delhi (High School)2003 - 2005
- International Indian School Riyadh, Saudi Arabi1991 - 2003