http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dl-D9Sjf3c8 Written/Spokesperson – Dustin Pelloni
Video/Editor – Jon Savage
Sound – Len Savage, http://about.me/len.savage
- Jon Savage GalleryVisual Artist, 2011 - present
- Lenois ProductionsVideo Producer and Entertainer, 2006 - present
- Signmark USA TourTour Manager, 2011 - 2013
- ASL Feast ShowCo-founder & Marketing Director, 2010 - 2011
- DawnSignPressWarehouse Manager, 2001 - 2008
- Sprint RelayOutreach Specialist Contractor, 2007 - 2009
- Spanish SpicesOne-Man Show, 2009 - 2011
- Buzz (current)
Jon-Lenois Savage growing up with a photographer/videographer father and hair stylish/craft artist mother; their deep roots and aspirations fueled Jon's artistic creativity for as long as he can remember.
Throughout his life, he had performed Deaf Culture-related skits using American Sign Language by traveling across the states. Also, he had been heavily involved in his local Deaf community by contributing his cinematography and editing skills to make high-quality video clips for various Deaf community members and organizations.
Jon is the owner of Lenois Productions, a visual production company where he makes commercials, short films, and infomercials for clients. http://Lenois.com
Late 2011, his desires and aspiration to be artist again became fueled. He began creating pop art painting based on people and classical subjects that inspired him by using abstract, bright colors and clean cut painting style. http://JonSavageGallery.com
- Digital Arts Center - UC San Diego Extension