What's the best way you've found to discover new music you like?
no plus ones
View 20 previous comments
- Not to sound too old-fashioned, but I listen to KALX to find new music I like: http://kalx.berkeley.edu/Jul 27, 2011
- Jul 27, 2011
- Spotify. You need it.Jul 27, 2011
- Bob/Dave spoyify evert time. In fact that has usually spurred me on to buy music having first sampled it....Jul 27, 2011
- I should clarify that I'm less interested in "free" music. I already have subscriptions and services that give me access to millions of songs. That's the problem. I want to find each song I "like" without listening to ten songs I don't like (or find "meh") each time I'm interested in discovering new music.
The time cost of music discovery is currently way too high for me.Jul 27, 2011
- Good suggestions, Adam! I can tell you that I love a lot of pop that sounds like rock, and a lot of rock that sounds like pop. Some of my current favorite bands are Muse, Maroon 5, Cake, The Kills, and Linkin' Park. I like quite a bit more music than just this, but this represents a good cross section of the type of new music I'm currently interested in. I guess I want my cake and wanna eat it to, maybe Adam can help me out. :-)Jul 27, 2011
Add a comment...