He's also one of the world's coolest company mascots.
146 plus ones
Shared publicly•View activity
View 17 previous comments
- That is a bold statement. Got any proof?Mar 6, 2012
- , I have heard of Dolphin stealing info as well. I believe they no longer do, and made an apology when they "fixed" this during an update. It is difficult to say, however, since an apps permissions can be misleading. They list what permissions the app is given, but with no description of what it does with those permissions.
In the case of Dolphin, however, I understand that it shared your browsing history.Mar 6, 2012
- I realize and look at what apps say they need permission to look at. Based on what was requested, I decided not to install those apps. As you stated, some of the permissions asked for doesn't make sense.Mar 6, 2012
- after working for verizon for 3 years i understand your excitment of the new apple ipad. but what about the android article above me. Apples apps are costly and some people can't afford to pay for all these apps. i loved my droid first one motorola and motorola 3 and the motorola zoom.Mar 7, 2012
- I usually lyk to use default browser of my andriodJul 27, 2012
- Opera mini looks cheaper. ol the other platform like java symbian opera mini luks same. dafault browser feels lyk somethng originlJul 27, 2012