More photos: http://www.flickr.com/photos/astro_andre/
So, they are saying that color on "A" square is the same as on "B" . I did not believe till I've took samples from both squares and put them together.
Try it :-)
P.S This one of the reason I love to use gradients in my photography: they could do wonders to a viewer.
You can read our blog post on the launch here: http://resighting.wordpress.com/2012/05/29/api/ or just dive right in at http://www.resighting.com/developers.
- ComverseContract Consultant, 2009 - 2010
- Self EmployedDeveloper and Consultant, 2008 - 2009
- ComverseTeam Lead, Developer and Consultant, 2005 - 2008
- CSG SystemsTeam Lead, Developer and Consultant, 2002 - 2005
- Lucent TechnologiesTeam Lead, Developer and Consultant, 2000 - 2002
- CMGConsultant, 1995 - 2000
An experienced consultant and developer in the computer software industry, Matthew has experience of consultancy, development, software design, technical architecture and support, most recently in the telecommunications sector.
Matthew has spent over ten years working with the Kenan/Arbor line of billing products, with experience of system configuration, systems integration and development of the core billing software. He has spent much time working directly with the customer on-site, delivering workshops and providing training.
He is an experienced developer, having worked for the most-part in C, C++, Java and Python.