Nevertheless, I think that people will wake up to the technology at the affordable prices it is being offered at ($1K-$2K). Interesting, n'est ce pas?
The revolution has started.
"BREAKING: House won't accept Gaddafi surrender w/out cuts to Medicare & SS, & no revenue increases."
- Axxiton Consulting Inc.Software Engineer, Accountant, Entrepreneur, present
- HealthCare Systems
- Canadian Airlines (consultant)
- KE Software Inc.
- Syscon Justice Systems
- Orbital / Simba Technologies Inc.
- Axxiton Consulting Inc.
Armed with extensive software engineering, project management and business development experience coupled with a passion for technology, my goal is to continue building on a proven track record of successfully managing the application of appropriate technological solutions in a product/project-oriented environment.
* Accounting & Finance
* Supervising, mentoring, recruiting, evaluating & motivating high-energy teams
* Gov't grant/subsidy programs, e.g. SR&ED, IRAP
* DB, data warehousing and BI technologies
* Project Management and use of Earned Value
* Budget creation/mgmt
* Systems analysis & design using a variety of methodologies, including agile techniques lilke SCRUM
* Product mgmt , marketing & sales, including RFP responses
* Customer relationship building
* Classroom teaching & course development
- State University of New York, Oswego
- University of Rochester
- University of British Columbia