I'm trying to power a APA102c set of lights with ESP8266 and was curious about a scenario. If I had say 20 lights, and I wanted to do say 10 or so middle lights a certain color, then the 5 on each side to fade from that color. Is that something I'd have to code manually?
no plus ones
View 7 previous comments
- Is that all of the code?34w
- The rest wasn't changed34w
- The Fire2012 sketch works fine here with your changes. Post all your code.34w
- Looks like you're using an older version of the Fire2012 example, try the latest: https://github.com/FastLED/FastLED/blob/master/examples/Fire2012/Fire2012.ino34w
- Okay, thought it had to be something like that. I'll try that. I'm thinking with some modification I could use this as a basis for my led, if I can get it to be bidirectional it'll be a great starting point.(start a specific led and go 2 ways)
Add a comment...