- Smith Collegeasst prof, government, 2013 - present
- texas a&masst prof, politics, 2010 - 2013
- ucla anderson school of management, mba admissionsassociate director, mba admissions, 1999 - 2004
- ucla police departmentCSO, office assistant, evening van driver, dispatcher, 1996 - 1999
- atwater gymnastics clubtiny tots coach, 1992 - 1995
- atwater high school
- mitchell sr. elementary
- elmer wood elementary
The Duck of Minerva: Stuff Political Scientists Like #8 -- feeling terri...
Every year political scientists make a remarkable pilgrimage towards a large American city -- Chicag...
Contributing to Public Goods: My 20 Rules for Refereeing « Marc F. Bell...
The development economics blogosphere has been all abuzz with talk of refereeing lately. Here are some words of advice from Quarterly Journa
Insecure researchers aren’t sharing their data « Statistical Modeling, ...
Statistical Modeling, Causal Inference, and Social Science. Skip to content. Home; Books; Blogroll; Sponsors; Authors; Feed. « At the politi
John Campbell: Africa in Transition » Chinua Achebe Refuses National Honor
Campbell tracks political and security developments in today's Africa.
Shit My Students Write | Profiled as the whiniest races
Profiled as the whiniest races - Racial profiling has been around forever and can happen to any race, of any kind, at any time. However Afri