I had assumed there was some sort of level that chocolate became toxic to dogs after my moms cocker spaniel got into some of her chocolate while putting away groceries without even getting a little sick.
After hearing a lady on the web say everything sounds better in french I thought I'd test it. Après une visite aux toilettes J'ai regardé en bas pour voir un tas fumant de matières fécales. Je suppose que j'ai raté. I think she was right.
Read moreShow less
Add a comment...
Have him in circles
Antioch, CA - Concord, CA - Bethel Island, CA - Bremerton, WA - Port Orchard, WA - Green Bay, WI - Green Valley, WI - Marinette, WI