Amazing player visualization! 2 months of serious pew pew, with some kills worth over the equivalent of $1000 USD.
44 plus ones
Shared publicly•View activity
View 8 previous comments
- This game feels so alive sometimes, and now I know it has a heart beat!Apr 19, 2012
- A heartbeat measured by supercaps killed? :-PApr 19, 2012
- you are fighting with windmills, because I can legally buy ship for USD. E.g. if some ship with fit would cost around 6 billions of ISKs, I'll look to the market, I'll see that it would cost me around 12 plexes and I'll pay CCP 210 USD. So, the price of the ship in example is either 6 billions of ISKs or 210 USD, roughly.Apr 20, 2012
- Eve Online hmm , as a new player (and I love the game) kinda reminds me of a pyramid selling scheme in that the ones on the bottom can NEVER catch up to the ones on top.... Discuss.
PS In Warcraft I played my butt off for 6 years and caught up by sheer effort.Apr 26, 2012
- I don't see the pyramidbut I do see how time has given senior players a stronger sense of establishment in the game. EVE isn't like wow in the sense that everything is available to everyone from the ground up in a couple short years. That's what makes the scope of the game so big! :DApr 26, 2012
- Take your point and agree ... but you can't max skill points in 2 years . As a matter of fact you can't at all. May I draw this parallel ? A 7th dan shaolin master can be bettered by a 7th dan master 30 years younger if the old guy is past his prime. the point here is the older guy has been "skilling" 30 years longer.Apr 27, 2012