Ericom answers: Yes! As an advanced connection broker, PowerTerm Webconnect Enterprise delivers secure, centrally managed access to applications and desktops, running on any combination of Windows Terminal Servers, Virtual Desktops, Blade PCs and legacy hosts. Click below to learn more or download a free 30-day trial!
"The advanced monitoring, management, and reporting capabilities found in products like Ericom Connect provide IT organizations with the visibility and control needed to ensure optimal performance and scalability of datacenter resources supporting client virtualization instances. As a result, IT staff can more efficiently deliver and provide access to virtualized desktops and applications.”
- Robert Young, Research Manager, Cloud & Virtualization System Software, IDC
Learn more about Ericom Connect or download a 30-day trial: http://j.mp/19Mqwq5
888 769 7876, 201 767 2210
AccessNow is a great way for organizations to provide users with instant access to Windows desktops and applications, from anywhere and any device – Chromebooks, iPads / iPhones, Android tablets and devices, PC, Mac & Linux desktops, RIM Playbooks, and even locked-down Workstations. It's the first Terminal Services and VDI solution to work natively with Chrome, Safari, Internet Explorer, Firefox and other browsers with HTML5 and WebSockets support.Ericom's unique technology:
- Does away with client software management. AccessNow does not require Java, Flash, Silverlight, ActiveX or any other underlying technology on the end-user device
- Gives users the flexibility and mobility to access their desktops from anywhere – and from any HTML5-enabled device, including smartphones and tablets with virtual keyboards, e.g., iPad/ iPhone, Android and RIM Playbook
- Enables end-users to walk up to an Internet-connected computer running a Windows, Mac OS X, Linux or Chrome OS, and access their Windows desktops and applications from within the browser
- Extends the reach of leading Connection Brokers, e.g., Microsoft Remote Desktop (RD) Connection Broker, to Chromebook and other HTML5-enabled devices and browsers
- Integrates with leading enterprise portals
- Supports the latest bring-your-own-device (BYOD) initiatives
- Integrated with SSL VPN (no SSL VPN client required)
- Integrates with Homegrown portals and Enterprise portals
- Enables mission-critical business continuity by allowing employees to access their applications and desktops from any available end-point device, anywhere, without having to install any software or plugins
Ericom Software (www.ericom.com) is a leading global provider of Access and Virtualization solutions.
Since 1993, Ericom enables organizations across all industries to provide secure, centrally managed access to applications, desktops and data running on Microsoft RDS / Terminal Services, VDI, Cloud platforms, and other systems, from a broad range of end user computers and mobile devices.
Growth & Innovation
- Ericom Connect™ — Experience no limits with a highly scalable enterprise access-management platform, from a technology leader with over two decades of expertise exclusively in the access market. Manage and monitor all of your user sessions from a single, easy-to-use Web-based interface.
- Ericom AccessNow — the industry's premier line of pure HTML5 remote access clients, featuring zero client, browser-based access to Windows applications and desktops running on Microsoft RDS / Terminal Services and leading VDI platforms– from any device supporting an HTML5-compliant browser, including from Google Chromebooks.
- Ericom Blaze — Accelerates remote desktop connections, reduces RDP bandwidth consumption and provides a superior local PC-like experience – especially across low-bandwidth or high latency WAN connections.
- Ericom AccessToGo Mobile RDP Clients — Both our Free and Blaze-accelerated mobile clients provide access to Windows Terminal Servers / RDS / virtual desktops (VDI) and physical desktops – securely, anytime and anywhere. For iPad, iPhone, iPod Touch or Android Tablets and Phones
- PowerTerm Terminal Emulators — Ericom's PowerTerm Terminal Emulation products enable reliable, secure and easy access to accounting, inventory, management, and other business critical applications. Our terminal emulators enable organizations to standardize on a single host access solution that supports over 35 terminal emulation types.
• AllTel • Vodafone • Shell Oil
• British Army • DaimlerChrysler • Target
• Barclays • Goodyear • Trilegiant
• BFGoodrich • Harvard University • Pfizer
Ericom's strategic and OEM partners include IBM, Microsoft, Google, VMware, Oracle, HP, Fujitsu Siemens, Wyse, Dell, and many others.