View 479 previous comments
- Hey I was needing a straight talk phone but Wal-Mart s is out everywhere!50w
- has been reliable, good customer service since I started using their service at the beginning of 2017. I suppose I'll put them to the test when I BMOP, switch from my current to the new phone. I've done all the prep I can online. I'm just waiting for my s8+ to arrive from Samsung, who also had a 00% APR for 24 months so I can pay off the phone slowly although it was just over $400.00. I'll have an unlocked phone so if it doesn't go smoothly I have options. I couldn't pass up the $300.00's off Samsung offered. No reputable retailer besides Best Buy was offering a similar discount. Walmart offered $20 bucks for my Samsung s7, Samsung gave a $150.0 credit along with the sale of another $150.0 off. I had bought it at the start of 2017. Walmart is where I've had all the dissatisfaction, with two TV's and numerous electronics and accessories. I received the best deal at Samsung after shopping around. 5 RAM and 64 GB internal memory, expandable SD up to 258 GB. I'll definitely update how things went with the upcoming changes with phone and Straight Talk's sales, support, and service.44w
- Is LG phone conpadible with straight talk phone5w
- Straight Talk is owned by Verizon. Such contempt and blame towards any human disgusts me/3w
- some LG's are, I just don't know which models currently. My older LG Volt was on Straight Talk but that was a couple years back. Possibly that info can be found on Walmart's site or Straight Talk's. Good luck, LG phones are quality imo.3w
- I have a Samsung J1. PUK-SIMCARD locked. I have been trying for an hour to get some help. It's a work phone and my shift starts in 15 mins3w
Add a comment...