The Franklin Town Board will be meeting tonight at 7pm. The agenda for the meeting is at the link below and I will be posting a nearly live play by play in the comments thread below.
no plus ones
Shared publicly•View activity
View 14 previous comments
- John Henning, Town Attorney, is discussing the Junk Car Ordinance...Dec 3, 2012
- Aldermen have adopted the Junk Car Ordinance with no opposition.Dec 3, 2012
- Alderman Bob Scott has made several remarks that I can not do justice to in this forum. I will let the video relay his remarks.Dec 3, 2012
- The Town Manager, Sam Greenwood, has released a transition report on preparing Warren Cabe to take his place.Dec 3, 2012
- The Aldermen have adjourned. I will process this video before the video from the county commissioner meeting. I would also like to thank Bill Vernon for running my spare camera for me.Dec 3, 2012
- Low-resolution video from tonight's Aldermen meeting is edited and processing in my video editing software. I anticipate it being online by midnight.
The low-resolution version of tonight's county commissioner meeting will probably be finished and online by 3 or 4am. Then, I plan on sleeping all day tomorrow while HD versions of the meetings process.Dec 3, 2012