- that's about 20 seconds on each one, including:
Blistop, 2Toms SportShield Solution, Trislide, Blister Bomber, Sweat Block, Bromi-Lotion, Ego Silic 15 Cream, Vaseline, Aquaphor Healing Ointment, BagBalm, Udder Balm, RunGoo, Trail Toes, Gurney Goo, Dimethicone, Friction Block, BodyGlide Anti-Chafe, Gold Bond, Desitin Nappy Rash Ointment, Zeasorb Powder, Bromi-Talc, Odor Eater Foot Powder, 2Toms BlisterShield Powder, Compound Tincture of Benzoin, Tuf-Foot, Mastisol and Opsite FlexiFix.
For the full blog post (about macerated feet): http://www.blisterprevention.com.au/blister-blog/maceration-prevention
#running #hiking #footcare #podiatry
It was a great run by the Aussies - but Japan proved too good
On reading about the Matilda's concerns about the synthetic pitch (walking on hot coals, blistered feet, torn skin) I wondered how they might be managing their feet. And specifically how I would manage this problem if I was involved. I'm not involved and I have no information outside what has been reported. But let's read between the lines and figure out what the Matilda's are suffering with. What mistakes they made. And how they should manage it.
#footcare #soccer #blisters #sportsnews #podiatry #sportsmedicine
This week, we topped 70,000!
Think blisters aren't that big a problem? Think again.
If you need help with your foot blisters, you know where to start:
#blisters #blisterprev #footcare #googleanalytics
Want to know the 4 BIG reasons why I almost never recommend Vaseline for foot blisters?
Well you'll need to get your hands on The Vaseline Report
And get your blister prevention strategy on track?
#VaselineReport #footblisters #blisters #footcare #podiatry #running #hiking #tennis #blisterprev
A Runner's Guide to Blister Prevention & Treatment
THREE RUNNING SCENARIOS
1) You’re out for an early morning run before work and you feel a blister rubbing at the back of your heel ...
2) You’ve caught up with a couple of friends at a local race and all of a sudden your pinky toe feels like a piece of raw flesh ...
3) You’ve been training for an event. It’s the last big run before your taper and half way through, you feel the burn and squelch of a blister developing under the ball of your foot ...
HECK ... WHAT DO I DO NOW?
1) You take your shoe off and hobble home … who am I kidding, you tough it out and keep running!
2) You decide to ignore it and deal with it when you get home - don’t want to look like a wuss to your friends.
3) You take your shoes and socks off to find a deep blister under some thickened skin. “What do I do now? Should I pop it or just leave it alone? Is there enough time for this to heal? Is it going to give me grief on the day?
#running #footcare #blisters #skincare #athletics #ultrarunning #podiatry
- Curtin University1991 - 1993
- Esperance PodiatryPodiatrist, 2000 - present
- Blister PreventionFounder, 2012
0412 571 602
116 Dempster St Esperance WA 6450
+61 412 571 602
B/116 Dempster St Esperance WA 6450
Comparison of various blister prevention methods - A podiatrist guide | ...
There have been a number threads about the various blister prevention strategies. Not all techniques work well for everyone because of the u
Toenail Blisters – 7 Causes | Fixing Your Feet Blog
Understanding the causes of toe blisters, and ways to prevent them is important, not just for you but for your crew too.