- Sarkes Tarzian BroadcastingMarketing/Promotions Director, 2013 - present• BEST FM 95.1 WAJI and FUN 101.7 promotion development and execution • Created and coordinated comprehensive client advertising campaigns through on-air, online, and social media marketing • Responsible for brand growth through email, social media, and website strategies and content creation.
- Oasis BroadcastingPromotions Director WBTU, WJFX, and Clickhop.com / WBTU Morning Show Host, 2012 - 2013• Managed, developed, and implemented marketing activities to maximize sales of assigned brands through advertising, promotions, and related areas. • Planned and executed multiple high-level events including the Hot 107.9 YouTube Tour (over 1600 attended), U.S. 93.3 Egg Hunt (Over 4000+) • Launched community service campaign (US93.3 Goode Deed of the Day) that assisted more than 200 area families.
- Sunny Country 101.9 / Great Northern BroadcastingOperations Manager/Program Director/ Morning Show Host, 2008 - 2012• Operations Manager/ Program Director: WLDR-FM/HD, WOUF-FM, WBNZ-FM, and WMTE-FM • Morning Host: WLDR-FM/HD • Crafted and launched five new brands research to implementing new programming strategies • Gathered, analyzed, and reported on market and industry trends • Launched HD channel brands • Liaison to advertisers leading to more than $90,000 in additional local & national ad sales • Hosted Morning Show on WLDR-FM • Imaging, production, sales, and more
- Traverse City Beach BumsOn-Field Emcee, 2010 - 2012• Welcomed Crowd • Developed and executed on-field contests • Client Specialist • assisted in marketing, promotion, and branding of the team.
- 106KHQ & Lite 96 / MacDonald Garber BroadcastingProgram Director/ Morning Show, 2006 - 2008• Program Director of WKHQ-FM and WLXT-FM • Hosted Morning Show on WKHQ-FM and Achieved First Place rankings for AM Drive Shift P18-34, P18-49, W18-49, and Top 3 ranking Women 25-54 as well as top-ranked cume in market. • Managed and Develop air personalities for two radio stations • Responsible for creating station branding/marketing strategies • Responsible for music scheduling /playlist maintenance using MusicMaster Scheduling • Preserved 1st or 2nd Place cume in Market for TEN consecutive rating books.
I’m a creative, innovative, and insightful brand manager and client specialist with successful marketing results through the planning and execution of brand strategy. I have 21 years of experience in both digital and traditional advertising, promotions, events, and campaigns. I have worked on integrated marketing campaigns for major clients Subway, Applebee’s, Meijer, The Huntington County Visitors Bureau, and many others.
My current role is the Promotions/Marketing Director for Sarkes Tarzian Broadcasting focusing on our two radio assets in Fort Wayne – BEST FM 95.1 WAJI (formerly Majic 95.1) and FUN 101.7, WLDE. In this role, I lead the promotions team in the planning, development, and execution of client advertising campaigns, brand marketing, local events, and giveaways. My team also manages digital assets including social media channels, email databases and websites.
Before joining Sarkes Tarzian Broadcasting, I worked for Oasis Broadcasting as the Morning Show host for U.S. 93.3 (WBTU) and Promotions/Marketing Director for Hot 107.9, Clickhop.com, and U.S. 93.3. – and was lucky enough to develop and execute some amazing events including the Hot 107.9 YouTube Tour Concert, Indiana’s Largest Easter Egg Hunt, and the U.S. 93.3 Tornado Relief in Your Country Drive.
I’m truly passionate about Fort Wayne, branding, and social media marketing and serve on several local committees including the Three Rivers Festival, Science Central Gala, Fright Night, Living Fort Wayne Film and Concerts, and My City Summit Marketing committees. In addition, I consult several non-profit organizations on social media marketing including the Allen County SPCA.
I’m always interested in networking with people that are passionate about marketing, social media or making Fort Wayne incredible, so feel free to contact me if you’d like to connect.