Last date for filing of Financial Statements and Annual Returns under the Companies Act, 2013 using eforms AoC-4/AoC-4 (XBRL)/AoC-4 CFS or MGT-7 as the case may be without payment of additional fee wherever applicable has been extended till 29th November 2016.
Biometric Attendance Systems by Chartered Info - High class Devices with Low maintenance and operating cost Suitable for Small Offices, Shops, Showrooms, Workshops, Medium & Large Offices - Options for attendance Face, Thumb, Card & Password
As you know in e-Filing Registration as well as for existing registered users department is sending ITR-V, Intimation and all communication to user’s primary email id.
Also you cannot give same email in more than 10 clients account.
Below is the solution for the above problem so that user can configure single account in Outlook and receive all communication from department in single account and it will be auto retrieve in TaxPro IT Software
1. Create Your Firm’s gmail account (if already have then no need to create).
2. Suppose your account is email@example.com
3. Now update primary email in all register e-filing user and for new registration as below criterion taxca+PANorFileNo@gmail.com for example taxca+AARPW1234G@gmail.com
4. Now irrespective of looking above email in steps 4 as different email you will receive all communication in your Inbox of firstname.lastname@example.org
5. Now configure your gmail account in outlook so that all mails comes in Outlook.
6. Now you can view all mail communication from department using TaxPro IT e-Mail Manager
Note : User can also check the above thing by sending the test mail with the step-4 and check inbox.