- Chulalongkorn UniversityGraphic Design, 2014
- Assumption Samutprakarn School2009
- SlashTHREEArtist, 2011 - presentSlashthree is a not-for-profit international art collective representing artists in over 40 countries world wide. Our core is composed of more than 90 contributors in a multitude of disciplines including digital and traditional illustration, photography, motionography and music. Founded in 2007, the collective quickly established itself as one of the front runners in the digital art community. We have since been recognized for our efforts in some of the top design magazines and blogs in the world. We have also been provided with the distinct honor of presenting at the 2011 OFFF festival in Barcelona.
- Suzaku ProductionsGraphic Designer, 2014 - 2015
- Designers Against Child SlaveryArtist, 2010 - 2013Designers Against Child Slavery is a Design group that enables creatives from all over the world to rise up against sex trafficking in Southeast Asia. They want to see just how effective artists can be when they start breaking the boundaries of Culture, race, religion, and backgrounds to unite for a just cause, and use their unique styles and talents to give a voice to the voiceless.
- The Leo Burnett Group ThailandIntern Art Director, 2013 - 2013
- ArthouseTutor, 2011Art and design training institute
Breaks hold the key to productivity according to research - Virgin.com
It may seem counter-intuitive but research has found that the best way to improve your productivity is to stop working. A recent study publi
Philosophy of life and other essays - หนังสือใน Google Play
It is a booklet containing reflections on topics such as Philosophy of life, Purpose of life, Meaning of life, Existence of God, Morality, W
I recently launch a new product and needed a branded graphics package to...
10 Inspirational quotes by some pretty awesome entrepreneurs I follow. I admire them all wanted to share them to motivate you. Click to be i
9 GIFs That Explain Responsive Design Brilliantly | Co.Design | business...
Can't tell a responsive website from a merely adaptive one? These GIFs courtesy of Froont will turn you into a pedant in no time.
The Three Qualities of People I Most Enjoy Working With | Jeff Weiner | ...
Several weeks ago, I shared the above Venn diagram in a status update. With 20k+ likes and comments on LinkedIn and over 2.2k retweets and f
Chart: The Ice Bucket Challenge - Over A Million Participate In The Craze
In recent weeks, the Ice Bucket Challenge has been picking up traction across America. The activity involves dumping a bucket of icy water o
Milton Glaser designs campaign to tackle climate change
Milton Glaser, the graphic designer behind the ubiquitous I heart NY logo, has launched a campaign to raise awareness of climate change.