Profile cover photo
Profile photo
J Beauty Studio
5 followers
5 followers
About
Posts

Post has attachment
Looking for reviews?  Check out what our clients have to say about us.
Add a comment...

Post has attachment
Does stress really cause hair loss?

Scientists have been investigating the negative effects of stress on physical and emotional health for years.  In the life cycle of hair, roughly 90% of your hair is in the growth cycle (anagen) at any given point in time.  During this phase, new hair is created and grows from the hair follicle at a rate of one half an inch per month.  The other 10% of your hair is either in the resting phase (catagen) or shedding phase (telogen).  If your hair is shed naturally during this phase, it will have a hard white bulb at the root which strongly indicates a normal life cycle.
It is believed that during chronic stress a larger percentage of hair is forced into these last 2 stages creating a high volume of hair loss weeks/months later.  Doctors hypothesize that the body does this to conserve energy to address the larger problems/stressors.  The good news is that once stress is eliminated, hair will usually return to its normal rhythm and go back to a normal growth process.  This may take about 9 months for most people. At older ages, our hair growth rates typically slow down, which means that periods of stress later on in life will be much harder to recover from when it comes to growing back your hair.

Read more...
http://www.jbeautystudio.com/jacquis-blog/does-stress-really-cause-hair-loss
Add a comment...

Post has attachment
Don't miss your opportunity to support cancer awareness in style! Now through the month of October, $7 will get you an amazing hot pink or pink hair extension installed in less than 15 minutes. Call, text or visit us online to reserve yours! 703-661-6321 orwww.jbeautystudio.com
#PerfecTress #cancerawareness
Photo
Add a comment...

Post has attachment
Hair extensions--They aren't just for celebrities!

PerfecTress offers 100% Remy cuticle Euro-blend human hair. The hair is extremely durable and can be used for at least a year of constant wearing. This hair is also infused with a Perma Moisturizing Treatment, a form of protein injected inside the hair cortex to prevent it from drying out. PerfecTress comes in three textures (silky straight, natural body and body wave), two connection methods (tape weft and transformation connection) and a wide selection of colors that do not fade. With the variety of systems, textures, lengths and colors all women can find extensions that will enhance their natural beauty.
Photo
Add a comment...

Post has attachment
New deal for the month of September...have you been thinking about hair extensions but been unable to decide? Let us sweeten the deal, $75 off any hair order over $300 in the month of September. Call us to schedule a free consultation 703-661-6321
We use PerfecTress extensions, which are quickly becoming the most sought after hair. Want to know why? Come see me and find out.
www.jbeautystudio.com
#PerfecTress #hairextensions
Add a comment...

Post has attachment
Fresh cut, new style, tweak in color or a full makeover? Whatever your needs we can help. Check online at www.jbeautystudio.com or call 703-661-6321 to schedule your visit!
PhotoPhotoPhoto
2014-08-25
3 Photos - View album
Add a comment...
Wait while more posts are being loaded