Google provides users and digital marketers with a plethora of useful Google tools and resources to help us get the most out of each platform. As digital marketers we can utilize these tools and resources to help us maximize the success of our online marketing campaigns. The following are 10 tools I frequently use along with a brief description of each:
1. Google Trends - http://goo.gl/S7sCXr. Solutions, products and services all evolve and so do the searches people use to find them. Google Trends is a fantastic free tool for providing insight into the search trends for keywords and search phrases.
2. Structured Data Testing Tool - http://goo.gl/AhPN. With the use and implementation of Google's authorship continuing to rise, having a free tool o detect what markup or structured data is working on a page can be valuable.
3. Structured Data Markup Helper - http://goo.gl/NEKgmi. This incredible easy to use and intuitive tool will allow you to quickly markup up content and will provide you with the HTML markup to add to your websites pages.
4. Google URL Shortener - http://goo.gl/. Similiar to other free URL shorteners available, Google's version works great for taking long URLs and making them more shorter and easier to share. Google's version also provides click analytics which are available to anyone.
5. IP Address Range Tool - http://goo.gl/OuoBo. This handy tool is for anyone not proficient in Regex who is looking to
filter a range of IP addresses in a Google Analytics profile.
6. URL Builder - http://goo.gl/AVwV1. This free tool is great for segmenting traffic in Google Analytics by tagging URLs with campaign variables. Use this tool to understand
which campaigns, sources and mediums are the most valuable.
7. Webmaster Tools - www.google.com/webmasters/tools/. This robust tools is essential for any webmaster looking to improve their websites performance in Google's organic search results. the tool provides detailed reports on a website's visibility and how Googlebot is crawling and indexing a website.
8. Google Analytics - www.google.com/analytics/. Google Analytics is a free clickstream analysis tool that allows you to understand how visitors are interacting with your website and measure the
performance of your campaigns.
9. YouTube Analytics - This free tool provides video marketers with actionable insights to help them uncover trends, metrics, traffic sources, and viewer demographics. With video marketing increasingly being recognized as a viable traffic and lead generation content format, understanding your videos’ performance is a must for any digital marketer.
10 Author Stats - Access your Author stats in your personal Webmaster Tools account under Labs > Author stats. This awesome tool provides you with the organic search data for content for which you are the verified author (content you share on Google+ and content that you use Authorship markup on).
I wrote this piece earlier in the year and wanted to reshare because the tools are still useful and relevant.
I provide additional context into each tool in the full article here: http://www.jeffbullas.com/2013/09/27/10-free-google-tools-any-digital-marketer-will-love/
This is my very first infographic and it actually took me 4 hours to get it done. Nevertheless, I hope you like it as much as I do!
Please share if you find it useful :)
#bloggingtips #blogging101 #bloggers #infographic #newyear
You may have even gone as far as to post your first board!
Job well done.
But now what?
Tell everyone about it! Here are six ways to promote your new Pinterest Page!
- Media FusionMarketing & PR, 2005 - present
Company Status: Five Tips to Engage Your Followers
In this week’s Tips and Tricks post, Mike Grishaver, Senior Product Manager for Company Pages at LinkedIn, shares a few tips to optimize you
Matt Cutts: "Stick A Fork In It, Guest Blogging Is Done"
Google, and Matt Cutts in particular, has made a number of statements about guest blogging over the past year as the tactic has grown as a l
Snapchat for Business: How Your Marketing Can Benefit From Photo Messaging
Are you looking for new ways to add mobile to your marketing mix? Do you want to deliver time-sensitive offers to your customers? Wondering
Web Ink Now: Do you know what Public Relations is?
Somehow many corporate executives and even some PR professionals have lost sight of what public relations is. I still hear people confuse me
Your Marriage and Marketing: It's All About Effort
I turn 38 in November.I’m now getting to the age where my friends - the kids I grew up with and went to school with – are starting to talk a
DollarShaveClub.com - Our Blades Are F***ing Great
Dollar Shave Club couldn't be simpler. Select one of our great razors, pay one low monthly fee, and we send 'em right to your door. No more
How Chuck E. Cheese's became a leader in social media
In a little less than three years, the kid-centric pizza and arcade-games chain went from no social media presence at all to winning awards.
If Facebook Made a Real Facebook Home [SUNDAY COMICS]
Mark Zuckerberg announced the new homescreen and app launcher Facebook Home last week. What if Facebook made a real home? Hint: It's even le
Internet Marketing, SEO & Web Design Company Tampa
HomeOverview; Who We AreAbout Us; What We DoWeb Services; Our WorkSee Results; Contact UsWe're Local. Website. Search Engine Visibility
Online Lead Generation: Use Lead Nurturing to Convert More Sales Leads
Online lead generation alone can be a challenge for many businesses. But once the lead enters the database, that's only the beginning.
Visual Content Marketing: How to Attract More Visitors by Using Images
Cindy Kelly from Media Fusion shares her insight on visual content marketing era.
Unraveling Social Media Marketing: A Social Media Guide
Social media marketing can be a great asset to your business. This post provides insights to SMM a helpful social media guide to reference.