This continues to be disgusting. That we don't have politicians campaigning on the goal to shut down the TSA entirely shows just how little the feelings of the people are represented. It's appalling and embarrassing that taxpayer money funds this.
14 plus ones
Shared publicly•View activity
View 10 previous comments
- http://www.mysanantonio.com/news/local_news/article/Canseco-claims-assault-in-TSA-pat-down-3510022.php This is the only one I could find besides for Rand Paul and Jesse Ventura's claims (though one Californian lawmakers who was receiving death threats was rightfully detained for bringing a loaded gun onto an airplane).May 3, 2012
- has been campaigning on eliminating the TSA. Just another one of his crazy ideasMay 3, 2012
- But now we have an app! Yaaaayyyy ... :cMay 3, 2012
- Actually, what's apparent is that the vast majority of Americans hardly ever fly anywhere, so they almost never have occasion to care about this.May 3, 2012
- "Senator Rand Paul has issued a press release in which he vows to lead the charge to “end the TSA” and put a stop to the needless and humiliating groping of toddlers and grandmothers." http://www.infowars.com/rand-paul-launches-campaign-to-end-the-tsa/May 3, 2012
- Is there such a thing as non-needless and non-humiliating groping of toddlers and grandmothers?
(Yes, I know what he meant.)May 3, 2012