My 2 year old son grabbed my camera a month or so ago and took a photo of me (I'd just taken a photo of him, he just copied my actions). I just got the film developed. This is the result. Holy crap.
85 plus ones
Shared publicly•View activity
View 17 previous comments
- Good luck explaining him later that he peaked at age 2, first attempt. And that it took you a month to develop something called film.
No seriously, this is probably the most justified use of 'Holy crap' I've seen this year.Apr 20, 2012
- takes better pic's than I do..Apr 20, 2012
- Go Rips!!Apr 20, 2012
- Looks like you have a budding photographer on your hands! :) Yay art!!!Apr 20, 2012
- Seems you may have misspelled his middle name after all. Shoulda been "Awesome!" (Are exclamation points allowed on CA birth registrations?)Apr 21, 2012
- That is fantastic! I hope he develops an interest in photography cause that's pretty darn good. :) <3 my little guy likes pictures but I haven't been able to figure if he likes taking them. Loves them taken of him though. We shall see ;)Apr 21, 2012