Profile

Suffolk Grille
Restaurant$$
Today 11:30 am – 1:00 am
AboutPhotos
Contact Information
2790 Washington St Canton, MA 02021
2790 Washington StUSMACanton02021
(339) 237-4700suffolkgrille.com
$$Restaurant, American RestaurantToday 11:30 am – 1:00 am
Monday 11:30 am – 1:00 amTuesday 11:30 am – 1:00 amWednesday 11:30 am – 1:00 amThursday 11:30 am – 1:00 amFriday 11:30 am – 1:00 amSaturday 11:30 am – 1:00 amSunday 12:00 pm – 1:00 am
Menu
Google+ URL
Your Activity

Is this your business?

Manage this page
Reviews from around the web
Write a review
Review Summary
3.6
7 reviews
5 star
1 review
4 star
1 review
3 star
4 reviews
2 star
No reviews
1 star
1 review
Casual bar & restaurant with an extensive menu of meat & seafood entrees, sandwiches, pasta & pizza.- Google
People talk about burgers and pizza, baked stuffed mushrooms, baked stuffed shrimp, classic caesar salad and tomato & mozzarella
Photos
Upload first public photo
All reviews
Kim E
reviewed in the last week
this restaurant has been closed for weeks, perhaps months. Why does the website say it's open? Why not post a message that you are closed?
Mark Turner
reviewed 2 years ago
It is unlikely that anyone who thinks that Dunkin Donuts next door actually serves what passes for "food" will like Suffolk Grille.The agglomerated sugar infusion, is what it is, and is obviously a basic requirement for the 70% of Americans who are obese and actively seek a diabetic disability benefit. For the remaining 30% the daily specials at the Grille are usually the best choice..they seem to have a very good fish supplier, and the price point is right. Friendly bar service, but can be noisy on "game night" 3rd iteration since Hojo demise and by far the best.
• • •
Ruben Gallo's profile photo
Ruben Gallo
reviewed 2 years ago
Brenda Fernandez
reviewed a year ago
I made a reservation for 6 people on a Friday evening at 5:30, arrived to find no parking, and was told to hurry up and order to get our meals in. Three of us quickly ordered early bird and the other three ordered from regular menu. We were celebrating a birthday and hoped to have a fun chatty meal, but the table closest to us had a 50th birthday party of 10 going on and were very loud, yelling, and disruptive to the entire place. I quietly asked our waitress if they could tone it down but she was uncomfortable doing this. We waited for our food and ate in silence as conversation was impossible. As the other party escalated I got up and asked the recepionist for a manager and was told he was not on, and again I expressed my concern at the noise level, but was not helped. If it was not my mom's birthday , I would have left before our food arrived but thought the night would improve. It did not and we finished and left. My real concern was that I contacted the owner who told me he would contact his staff about the incident and get back to me. That was a month ago and not response. I do not have a problem with people going out and having a good time, but in a small restaurant , you must respect the other patrons, and sometimes the staff must step in and quietly help. So go to Suffolk Grill, have fun finding parking, and don't go there to have a quiet dinner or even to have a conversation if there is a party going on. The food was good and my parents did enjoy going there but now do not want to return so Suffolk Grill , you have lost good customers who live at Fuller Village and will share their experience.
• • •
Nina Kalita
reviewed a month ago
A Google User
reviewed 3 years ago