• Five Wishes® - Assistance in preparing a legal Living Will that lets your family, friends and doctor know your medical wishes when you can no longer speak for yourself.
• eCareDiary - An easy to use tool designed to simplify the sharing of information between caregivers and family members. http://masonicpathways.ecarediary.com/
• Information - Whatever your question, legal, medical, financial or just day-to-day living, we’re here to help you find the answer.
• Referrals -From our database of more than 35,000 resources, we can help you locate the one who can best provide the information you seek.
• Connections - Once we find the right resource, we’ll help you connect with them, and follow up to make sure they satisfied your need.
Some consultations may result in a decision to utilize our fee-based Care Management services. http://bit.ly/1pPhFer
eCareDiary.com is a leading online community and cloud-based tool that helps caregivers manage long term care. It is a trusted, centralized resource that provides the content, tools, and services that caregivers need to manage care more efficiently and with less stress. The signature feature of eCareDiary.com is the Care Diary, a medication and appointment management tool, enabling families to store and share their loved one’s information in a secure, private place. eCareDiary.com has been featured in The New York Times, The Wall Street Journal and was named a Silver Award Winner by The 20120 New Product & Technology Awards, an awards program that recognizes the world’s best technologies, products and services for older adults and their families. eCareDiary is also in AARP.org as one of the ’11 Technologies You’ll Want Now” and winner of Today’s Caregiver Magazine’s 20120 Caregiver Friendly Award.