- M2B World Asia Pacific Pte. Ltd.Business Development, 2011 - present
- Zentek Technology Singapore Pte. Ltd.Director, 2005 - 20007
- Excelpoint Systems (Pte) Ltd.Director, 2010 - 2011
- Digicable Network India Pvt. Ltd.Sr. VP, 2009 - 2010
- Wire and Wireless India Ltd.VP, 2007 - 2009
- Asia Pacific Systems IncManager, 2001 - 2005
- Ispat Industries LtdAsst. Manager, 1995 - 2001
- Maulana Azad National Institute of TechnologyElectronics & Communication, 1991 - 1995
Nokia Confirms Advanced Takeover Talks With Alcatel-Lucent
Nokia could challenge Sweden’s Ericsson and China’s fast-growing Huawei after a multi-billion dollar takeover gives it a foothold with opera
Apps Generate $10 Billion Revenue For Developers During Apple's Dominant...
Apple has announced a fifty percent increase in billings through the iTunes App Store, and has generated $10 billion of revenue for its deve
Lobster Is A Marketplace For Licensing Affordable User-Generated Content...
Lobster hopes to take advantage of the wide array of content users are already freely posting on apps like Instagram or on sites like Flickr
10 Ways To Create Contagious Content for Your Social Media Marketing
Creating shareable content boils down to understanding your audience. Here are some powerful ways to create contagious content that begs to
Apple Built A SIM Card That Lets You Switch Between AT&T, Sprint, An...
Whoaaa — here's an interesting bit that went unmentioned in today's Apple announcement: Apple has seemingly built a SIM card that lets you s
Alleged iPhone 6 Prototype Fetching Over $100,000 On eBay | TechCrunch
How much would you pay for an iPhone prototype? $1,000? $10,000? How about $100,000? A 64 GB iPhone 6 said to be a prototype model is curren
eBay And PayPal To Split Into Two Separate Companies | TechCrunch
eBay and PayPal are going their separate ways, with the payments company moving out from under the eBay umbrella to form its own, publicly-t
The iPhone 6 Plus Is Great For Gamers | TechCrunch
With the iPhone 6 Plus, Apple has stepped into the "phablet" category by scaling the hardware of the six up while (in some ways) scaling the