There are more slaves in the world today than at any other time in human history, an estimated 27 million in bondage across the globe. Men, women, and children being exploited for manual and sexual labor against their will.
- Hahn International, Ltd-Hadlyme, CTManaging Director, 1997 - presentGlobal consulting group focusing on economic development within agribusiness sectors of third world countries.
- Cotton IncorporatedPres & CEO, 1982 - 1997Managed a professional staff of 200+, 11 offices worldwide and an annual budget of $75mm +.
- Cotton Incorporated,Exec VP & COO, 1980 - 1982Managed day to day operations
- Cotton IncorporatedSr VP Marketing, 1972 - 1980Over saw media relations and worldwide promotion and advertising campaigns executed by Ogilvy & Mather-NY
- Dan River Textile MillsGen Sales Manager, 1967 - 1972Managed sales and marketing for this diverse textile manufacturer.
3 Mary Lane East Haddam, CT 06423
Hahn International, Ltd 3 Mary Lane East Haddam, CT 06423
Nick was on the team that founded NYC-based Cotton Incorporated (“The Fabric of Our Lives”). He served as President and CEO, managing a talented group of research, product development, and marketing professionals who brought you new cotton products that don't wrinkle, fade or shrink . These were promoted under the “Seal Of Cotton” logo.
Hahn now manages a global consulting practice through Hahn International, Ltd.(hahnmanagement.com). Founded in 1997 HIL advises third-world farmers on supply-chain competitiveness from farm to retail, including commodity branding and ingredient product marketing. HIL has served as a subcontractor on projects under USAID, US Millennium Challenge, World Bank, and numerous Private Sector grants.
Hahn now lives in East Haddam, Connecticut USA, where he continues his career as a global consultant while narrating books from his home recording studio and writing fiction novels.nickspeak.com , hahnfirst.com.
Nick had been a full golf member of the Wee Burn Country Club in Darien, CT for 25 years and a member of the Union League Club in NYC.
More on Nick's career at COTTON:
Hahn was Inducted into Apparel Industry Hall of Fame and named one of the top 25 Textile Leaders in the last quarter of the 20th Century.
- Notre Dame UnivEnglish
- Harvard Business SchoolAgriBusiness
- Columbia Univ GraduateFund Raising