Since 2006, South 4th Bar & Cafe has been a favorite neighborhood corner bar in South Williamsburg, Brooklyn.
- Free Wi-Fi
- Irving Farms coffee
- CeCi Cela pastries
- 12 quality craft brew taps
- numerous bottles and cans
- great cocktails
It's an ideal place for playing hangover hooky from work, especially when it’s a hangover you earned at the very same barstool 8 hours ago. Or, if you're in the mood to do actual work, feel free lounge in our café.
OUR WEEKLY SPECIALS
- HAPPY HOUR: Monday-Friday 4-8 - $4 drafts and $4 wells
- FRIDAY: “Wine Down” with $15 bottles of wine
- SAT & SUN: $5 Make Your Own Bloody Mary Bar all day long