- Momekh&CoI help businesses get more out of social media. I help friends become self employed., present
- Aitchison College1996
- University of Central PunjabComputer Science, 1999 - 2003
- Government College UniversityPre Engineering, 1996 - 1998
Follow these rules with 100% commitment (not the usual 99.9%):
1. Spend less than you earn. Dead simple, right? That's why the easiest to forget. This means that I spend less than what I earned last month (this works for variable income)
2. Don't borrow money. From anyone. If borrowing is necessary, try to get from "angels" instead of "capitalists". Banks are neither; banks are freakin' evil.
3. Tithe like a Pro. For me, this means 30% of all income gets siphoned to Savings, Debt Removal and Charity. Charity really means zakaat for me, which is 10% in any case. God rules! :)
4. Change your thinking from "how can I save more" to "how can I earn more". But I already do that. Included this as a reminder.
These four points are supposed to make me worry less about my finances. There are more points that I'm missing, right? Which ones?
I am new here kinda. Getting active finally.
Just uploaded this on SoundCloud.
How many use SoundCloud for podcasting?
It is part of a blog post (kinda like a companion audio). But I want it to have its own feet (the audio) while complementing the written words.
Your advice and feedback will be (hesitantly) appreciated. :)
Also, know anyone who is doing this already? People I can study and learn from? Thanks in advance yo! :) Happy talkin'
I am in Lahore, so Karachi applies to me.
Dubai is not mentioned, wonder where that city would lie on this.
The index is a weighted average of the prices of 160 products and services, with New York's figure set to 100 to provide a base for comparisons.
A mistake we make when presenting data is that we don't provide context. In this case I appreciated seeing the 10 years ago and 5 years ago. The visualization is simple enough to follow.
How does your city feel like compared to these?
Data source: http://goo.gl/dPtalx
MIT recognises Pakistani as one of world’s brilliant minds – The Express...
Masood has developed world’s fastest retina and face scanner.
Is THIS the Biggest Risk You are Taking Right Now?
Was lucky enough to be invited at TEDxFairyMeadows as a speaker. I talked on The Biggest Risk. I talked about how we think we are avoiding r
Warren Buffett + Ramit Sethi -- check this pic out - I Will Teach You To...
Look at this photo from the latest edition of Forbes Magazine: Who's that good-looking, friendly guy? And then there's me on the right. Do y
Malai Chicken Boti Recipe | Recipe Contest | Pakistani Cooking Food Reci...
Malai Chicken Boti Recipe | Enjoy the taste of Malai Chicken Boti by recipe contest at karachifoods. Here is a wide range of Pakistani Cook
Why I Cancelled My First Book Deal | Pursuit of Everything
Eighteen months ago, I canceled a book contract with a major publisher because I realized that I had sold out for an advance and the desire
Kuwait mistakenly plays Borat-spoof anthem of Kazakhstan during sports m...
A Kazakh female athlete at a medal ceremony in Kuwait was shocked when Sacha Baron Cohen’s parody of her country's national anthem played as