Here's the next major update for my Favorite Posts for Google+
From now on, you can synchronize your bookmarks
in two simple steps:
1. On your first machine, go to the settings page and hit "Request new Synchronization Code"
2. Enter the Code in the settings of machines that you want to connect
Your favorites then get automagically transferred between your browsers. As soon as you reload your Google+ page, they'll show up in the "Favorites" menu.
Furthermore, a bug has been fixed that caused the stars to disappear in some cases. Thanks to +Rich Hayes
for noticing it.What's next?
Unless I notice some critical bug, the next update will take some time as I want to improve the current code before adding new features. Nevertheless, these ideas have been noted and will probably be added in the future:
* A "fluid pagination" of the favorites section (similar to the normal stream) in order to reduce the amount of data that has to be fetched (and thus quicker loading)
* "Intelligent" Instapaper button (as an option): if a post is rather short and a link is attached, the link will be sent to Instapaper instead of the post itself
* Do you have other wishes? Please let me know and I'll think about it!