The AE Techron 7224 amplifier is a 1 kVA, DC-enabled unit that provides exceptional versatility and value. It features DC to 300 kHz bandwidth and offers a wide range of field configurable options. A single 7224 can output a 40 mSec pulse with up to 52 amperes peak current. In continuous operation, a 7224 can provide 1,100 watts RMS of output power. If more current or power is needed, up to four amplifiers can be combined in series or parallel and operate as a single system. The 7224 is typically used to create waveforms found in EMC standards like CS2009, DO-160 Section 18, MIL STD 461, IEC 61000-4-16 and as a gradient amplifier for very small bore, high-gain MRI and NMR systems.
Varian VS MD301 Portable Helium Mass Spectrometer Leak Detector
• Mobile Leak Detector with TS620 Dry Scroll Pump
• Fully automated start-up and calibration maximizes productivity
• High test port pressure allows for detection of large leaks
• Fast clean-up time enhances system up-time and robust Faraday cup technology delivers proven reliability with low cost of ownership
• New high efficiency ion source and beam optics optimize sensitivity and mass separation
• Leak detector can be located outside cleanroom to prevent contamination
The recorder automatically detects, scales, and powers current probes without needing batteries. Requiring only single-lead voltage connections enables safe and quick setups. Once power is applied the instrument automatically begins recording and LEDs give you assurance that the recorder is powered up and signals are within range – no more uncertainty that data is being recorded.
This week only 06/22/15-06/26/15
10401 Roselle Street San Diego, CA 92121
Advanced Test Equipment Rentals (ATEC) supplies complete testing solutions for EMC, Electrical, Power Quality, Environmental and similar testing applications for the Defense, Aerospace, Medical and Telecom industries. Celebrating 32 years in business, ATEC takes pride in serving our customers with invaluable expertise and technical support.