• 400 Hz measurement: By increasing the power frequency to 400 Hz, transformers and motors can be much smaller and lighter than at 50 or 60 Hz, which is an advantage in aircrafts, submarines, space crafts, and other military equipment and hand-held tools. The 437 II model captures power quality measurements for these types of avionic and military systems.
• Power inverter efficiency: Simultaneously measure AC output power and DC input power for power electronics systems using optional DC clamp.
• PowerWave data capture: Capture fast RMS data, show half-cycle and waveforms to characterize electrical system dynamics (generator start-ups, UPS switching etc.).
• Energy loss calculator: Classic active and reactive power measurements, unbalance and harmonic power, are quantified to pinpoint the fiscal costs of energy losses.
• Troubleshoot real-time: Analyze the trends using the cursors and zoom tools.
And many more... email for a quote today email@example.com
10401 Roselle Street San Diego, CA 92121
Advanced Test Equipment Rentals (ATEC) supplies complete testing solutions for EMC, Electrical, Power Quality, Environmental and similar testing applications for the Defense, Aerospace, Medical and Telecom industries. Celebrating 32 years in business, ATEC takes pride in serving our customers with invaluable expertise and technical support.