Chicken, brushed with:
- clarified butter (ghee)
- garlic powder
- sea salt
- black pepper
- chili powder
- fresh cilantro
- red onion
- fresh lime juice
- red pepper
- sugar (to desired sweetness; honey also worth a try)
Verdict: salsa was great, very fresh and light. Didn't pair well with the savory of the chicken. Something milder for the chicken next time.
- FreelanceWriter and Web Designer, 2013 - presentI provide writing and web design services aimed primarily at small businesses. I want to help you tell your story to your customers.
- Sotera Defense Solutions2011 - 2013
- Global Strategies Group - North America2010 - 2011
- Federal Bureau of Investigation1999 - 2006
- The Analysis Corporation2006 - 2009
- George Washington UniversityPsychology, 1997 - 2001
- Joint Military Intelligence College2004 - 2006
- Kaplan UniversityBusiness, 2010 - 2010
The 5 Ugly Lessons Hiding in Every Superhero Movie
Is the sudden, raging success of this genre a sign of a toxic corruption in the collective soul of our society? Probably!
September 3, 2012 - Special Edition - A Look Back at Republican National...
Take a look back at a few great moments from the Democratic National Conventions with Daily Show Special Edition.
Where D&D is Heading; or, How the Internet Changed a Game : Critical...